Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween!!






My mother in law Marcene bought these cute little tiger ears for Valentine to wear for Halloween and they were just a little bit too big.  They actually fit me and my baby head, how sad.  Halloween is my favorite holiday and I've been stressing a litte bit about finding a cute costume that will fit my tiny tiny baby- I went to Michael's with Kirby and Drew last weekend and we ALMOST bought a little doll princess dress for her- it would have fit, but I just couldn't bring myself to buy a doll dress for a human, I just couldn't.  But as you can tell in these pictures she's starting to fill out and be a little chubby baby finally with chubby cheeks.  At the moment she is snorting and snoring while lying on Marcene's lap- love it, she is awesome, I love my little piggy noise baby (she also snorts when she gets really excited to nurse).  

5 comments:

Triana Ord said...

She's soooo cute Madie!!! Love the onesie!!!

Jessie said...

Cute Madie....can't wait to kiss those cheeks!

kkrothrock said...

She is too cute! I can't wait to meet her.

Danielle Selander said...

Okay, thats adorable. :)

Jayne said...

madie, we keep waiting and waiting and waiting for new baby pictures! i know it's dang hard to be a mom, but please?! just one...