Friday, November 7, 2008

Vee








Valentine has started cooing and talking- it is so fun.  This morning she was lying on the bed talking up a storm to Drew's pillow while I was brushing my teeth.  She likes to talk more to things than to me or Drew, especially the little pink bug that hangs on her bouncer, as you can see.  Like I said in the last post my tiny baby is growing like crazy.  She is so chubby now (well relatively) and I was looking at old pictures of her and was shocked at how much she has grown (I should add that she still only fits into 6 onesies), I feel like she's a giant now compared to how teeny tiny she was just 4 weeks ago.  Oh my word has it been that long??!  I can't believe it's been that long and at the same time I can't remember life without her and feel like she's always been here.  Such a strange and wonderful feeling, there is nothing like motherhood... still weird to think of myself as a mom, especially when I still cry wanting MY mom- oh man.  P.S. she makes the best faces, as you can see- so fun.

No comments: