Thursday, October 9, 2008

Stupid Contractions....

I started having contractions Tuesday night at 11:30, and they got close together and pretty consistent (about 5-10 min apart for 5 hours), so I figured I was officially in labor.  But then Wednesday afternoon after taking a walk and a bath to try to speed things up, they got slowed down.  I'm still contracting, but still irregularly, so hopefully I make some progression today... I don't really know what to do at this point though, at least my mom's here, so she's definitely made it for the birth... whenever that actually happens.  So, we will see.... this is very annoying- I'll try to let people know when we go to hospital or there's any other major updates (please please please be soon).  

1 comment:

Danielle Selander said...

Okay, I love how you decorated her room! It turned out so cute, I especially love the rocking chair. Perfect!