Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cousin



We had Drew's family here for Thanksgiving this weekend and what a treat.  I am so grateful for my wonderful in-laws, I couldn't ask for a better second family.  Our cute cute niece Greta was here and she had a ball with Valentine (and V's binkies).  She'd come into the bedroom while we changed her diaper and if Valentine got fussy or cried Greta would cuddle next to her and go, "Sh, sh, I'm here, I'm here it's ok, I'm here."  She is going to be such a great big sister come a month and a half- we can't for another baby girl to be in our family on January 15!  In the spirit of Thanksgiving I have to say:  I am grateful for my baby.  I am grateful for my husband.  I am grateful for my parents and my family.  I am grateful for the gospel and my Savior.  I am grateful for the beauty of this world we live in.  I am so thankful for my life and all that I have- Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Greta can't stop talking about Valentine! She loves looking at pictures of your adorable baby.