Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy

I'll see, smell or experience something and think "There are few things in the world that make me happier than....."  So, I thought I'd share a little list of some of those things.

There are few in the world that make me happier than.....

Waitress
A newborn baby
Lilacs
Moses
Ballet
The smell of Christmas trees
Talking to my mom and sisters
Opera
L'Heure Exquise
Lars and the Real Girl
Valentine
The smell of books
The Temple
The feeling my babies' skin
Drew
Drew's hair
Drew's smile
Hydrangeas
The smell of unsalted butter
Baking
Singing
Amelie
Pies
Christmastime
Springtime
Halloween
My children's big, dark eyes
Time alone after the children are asleep
Peeta
Drew's kisses
Dresses
Tulle
Pointe shoes
Little kids with glasses
Reading
Peonies
Like Water for Chocolate
Anything Jane Austen
Semi-sweet chocolate chips
My pillow
My Gucci perfume
Washington D.C.
Impressionism
New Girl
Cookie dough
Trees
Holding my babies
Harry Potter
The smell of the ocean
Chubby baby legs
Paris
Glitter
Pregnant bellies
The Book Thief
Art Galleries
Anne of Green Gables (and puff sleeves)
Billy Elliot
Drew's made-up songs
French
The Swings at Kings Dominion
Elephant Love Medley
Rubber Spatulas
My Family
The Giving Tree
Shel Silverstein Poems
The Nutshell Library
Mashed Potatoes
The smell of fresh baked bread
My Grandparent's house
Being outside in the warm sun
My babies' kisses
My babies playing together
The first ten minutes of Up
The smell of Fall
Pumpkins
Sufjan Stevens
Flight of the Conchords
Spirituals
Ice cream
Lucketts
Musicals
Milk
Swings
Puzzles

No comments: