Friday, September 30, 2011

It's Official

It's official: Drew is IN his thirties! My sweet man turned 31 on Sunday. He's very not happy with aging and is constantly lamenting "how old" he is- I keep reminding him that it's really not THAT old and that people still think he looks like a teenager, so he at least doesn't look 31. My encouragement always falls on deaf ears though. Sigh. Anyways, here are 10 things that I LOVE about DREW.






1. Drew is super responsible, and I am super not. He takes care of everything and everyone around here and really makes me want to be better and more like him.

2. I know I say this all the time, but he's just so funny. Always making me laugh, smile, happy, fall in love with him all over again and again.

3. Suuuuch a cute cute cute dad- you should see the way his beautiful little babies light up whenever he comes home and how much Valentine asks for him while he's at work. They all love love each other and it warms my mommy/wife heart to see it.

4. So handsome- even with a mohawk he looks good.

5. He is such a hard worker- he puts himself completely into everything he does- husband, father, work, church, everything.

6. Drew is very full of life. He's an energetic, fun person and it's very catching and makes life with him very interesting and great!

7. He very much so has a sense for right and wrong- he knows what's right and that's what he does and believes in- he's extremely honest and good.

8. He makes me feel beautiful- which is a big deal cause as of late I feel like I've been looking like a monster.

9. Drew has such a gooood heart. He's always doing things for others and thinking of others and is just very very kind.

10. I love that he is who he is and that he is my husband and loves me and our lovely little ones.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW DEAR!!!!!!

No comments: